The following program is subject to change.
Date: Friday, February 7, 2014
Venue: Graduate Student Society (GSS) Building – 6371 Crescent Rd. Vancouver.
Looking for a map?
- 8:00am – 8:30am Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30am – 9:00am Welcome
- 9:00am – 10:00am Opening Keynote (Andrew Weaver)
- 10:15am – 11:30am First Panel Session
- 11:45am – 12:30pm Lunchtime Keynote (John Friedmann)
- 12:30am – 1:15pm Lunch
- 1:30pm – 2:45pm Second Panel Session
- 2:45pm – 3:15pm Coffee and Poster Competition Winner Announced
- 3:15pm – 4:30pm Third Panel Session
- 4:45pm – 5:30pm Closing keynote (TBD)
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm Wine and Cheese Reception
- Creating a Movement: Leadership in Planning
- Towards a New Economy
- Resilience in a Global Context: The Urban Turn and Demographic Transition in International Globalized Contexts
- Urban and Indigenous
- Development beyond the Tower: Innovative Financing Solutions in a ComplexCity
- What Will it Take to Get to One Planet Living?
- Cultural Preservation/Recovery/Reclamation/Restoration/Expression
- Flooding in Paradise: Will Metro Vancouver Sink or Swim?
- UBC Campus Walking Tour